Denver Wellness & Yoga
Whether on the road for business or pleasure, everyone wants to stay healthy. Let the JW Marriott Denver help with 24-hour access to our state-of-the-art hotel Fitness Center.
Located on the 2nd floor, our hotel gym offers Life Fitness cardio equipment with individual LCD televisions - including treadmills, stationary bikes and elliptical machines - plus a variety of free weights. The Fitness Center features hard wood floors, complimentary towels and large windows to let in plenty of natural Colorado sunshine.
The hotel’s location in the heart of Denver’s Cherry Creek North neighborhood is the perfect launching point to get outside and be active – from a stroll along the Cherry Creek Bike Path to enjoying a fly fishing clinic at Orvis.
Some suggestions on how to get out and explore Denver:
- Denver B-Cycle (closest location at 3rd & Milwaukee Streets). Denver’s bike sharing system is an excellent way to explore central Denver, with 700 bikes available 87 different stations. You can check out and return to a B-cycle at any station from 5 a.m. to midnight, 365 days a year. Bike helmets are not provided.
- Cherry Creek Bike Path (located 1 block from hotel) meanders from Cherry Creek Shopping Center, past Denver Country Club and then continues below street level through Confluence Park into downtown Denver. Exit ramps provide access to street level at several points along the route. This is a great urban ride for those looking to avoid traffic and enjoy the scenery.
- Pura Vida Fitness Center (located 2 blocks from hotel) is one of Denver’s top health clubs, offering strength & cardio equipment plus a wide variety of group exercise classes, including yoga, Pilates, interval training, aerial yoga, cycling and more.
- Lululemon Athletica (located 2 blocks from hotel) sells a full selection of athletic wear for both men and women. The store also offers a complimentary 60-minute Flow ‘n Joe yoga class each Saturday morning at 9 a.m., with yoga mats provided.
- Orvis Cherry Creek (located around the corner from the JW Denver) is one of the world’s finest fly-fishing gear and apparel stores. Orvis hosts free Fly Fishing 101 and Fly Tying 101 classes each Saturday, advanced registration is required.
- prAna (located 2 blocks from the hotel). With a motto of “clothing for people who live fully, play long and travel well,” prAna hosts a variety of community events including climbing clinics and free yoga classes each weekday at either 8:30 a.m. or 9 a.m.