We're proud to share these reviews and words of appreciation from recent events
- "Thank you for such an amazing venue! We had the best wedding and loved every minute of it! Thanks for all your support and help during the process! We love you both very much!"
- Jori, April 30, 2016
- “Thank you SO much for all your help with the event yesterday. I was blown-away and completely impressed with EVERY SINGLE PERSON at JW who I interacted with yesterday. Literally from the moment I walked in, to laughing with the valet staff as I departed for the evening - each person left a fabulous impression. From the chefs, events staff, managers, every single person treated our group with the utmost respect, kindness and professionalism.
As you are aware, WeddingWire believes so strongly in reviews. As someone who oversees a team, I can't tell you how much I believe in the value of feedback. I can say I'll be recommending your hotel and event space to friends, out-of-towners and family. Please tell everyone at the JW thank you for their help and incredible service. Kudos to everyone!”
-Lee Hagen with WeddingWire, April 13, 2016
- "We loved everything about the wedding & it was everything we had hoped for & more. Thank you, Leorah (Social Catering Sales Manager), with all my heart for not only your excellence in service, but your loving patience & help.”
-Natalie, December 6, 2015
- “There are literally no words that can adequately describe just how thankful Danny and I are for having the honor and privilege of working with you (Lindsey, Catering Event Manager) this past year. You truly made our dreams come true this weekend (choking up as I type this!). Your calm demeanor, warm energy and impeccable attention to detail made our night BEYOND perfect. Every single element was so special and you and the JW Marriott staff are absolutely incredible. We know you and many staff went outside your regular responsibilities to make our night amazing and we appreciate that so very much.
So many friends warned be about things going wrong and having to go with the flow but we must have truly had an exceptional night because literally every single thing was perfect and fit together and flowed so well. The unexpected touches of the outstanding table designs and the beautiful cards and the indefatigable attention from the servers made us feel like royalty the entire day. Please pass along our thanks and appreciation to everyone who helped put the whole thing together. Our friends and family RAVED to us all day today and last night about how beautiful the room looked and how DELICIOUS the food was - we obviously completely agree!
It was easy, seamless, magical, meaningful, emotional and just gorgeous. Leorah (Social Catering Sales Manager), you are an exceptional professional with such a warm and friendly energy and we knew from our first meeting we could trust you completely to put together an incredible night for us. Lindsey, you are so incredibly kind and funny and so sweet and I will miss seeing you regularly! You are an exceptional professional and are amazing at reading and responding to a large variety of personalities, priorities and energies.
Thank you both for creating a perfect experience that ushered us into this next big chapter. With all our gratitude, appreciation and love,”
- Emily, December 19, 2015
- "Your attention to detail and service are deeply appreciated in making Mia's Bat Mitzvah celebration so memorable.
The party was joyous and abounded with great energy all evening. Thanks to the entire staff of the JW Marriott; to Leorah, Lindsey and Michael for being on site and keeping everything running smoothly. It was a pleasure and an honor working with all of you!
-Walli Richardson, Event Planner, October 24, 2015
To celebrate in style, please contact our Social Catering Sales Manager, Leorah Young, or by calling 303.253.3092