The Cherry Creek Mall & Shopping
Cherry Creek Shopping Center - commonly referred to as Cherry Creek Mall - is located across 1st Avenue (1/2 block from the hotel). Cherry Creek mall is annually recognized as the top tourist destination in the city of Denver. Cherry Creek offers a critical mass of upscale fashion and dining options that cater shoppers in the five-state Rocky Mountain region seeking upper moderate and/or luxury brands.
- Cherry Creek Mall is anchored by the only Neiman Marcus in the Rocky Mountain region, as well as Nordstrom and Macy’s.
- The center is home to more than 40 unique-to-market stores and brands such as Louis Vuitton, Omega, Hugo Boss, Tiffany & Co., Burberry, Montblanc, Ralph Lauren, Scotch & Soda, Tory Burch and a Flagship Hyde Park Jewelers.
- Other popular specialty retailers include Apple, Anthropologie, Free People, BCBG MAX AZRIA, Michael Kors, Coach, Levi and True Religion.
- The center also just recently opened the region's first RH Design Gallery (RH Denver, The Gallery at Cherry Creek), a full line design gallery from the brand formerly known as Restoration Hardware.
- The center also has a dynamic lineup of destination restaurants including Nordstrom Café Bistro, Elway’s, Brio Tuscan Grille, Kona Grill, California Pizza Kitchen and 801 Chophouse.
The valet plaza is located off of First Avenue just west of Neiman Marcus. Valet is available during all mall hours and is priced at $10 for the first two hours and $2 for each additional hour.
Additionally, all Gray Line Sightseeing Tours begin and end daily at the valet plaza.