Denver Wedding Testimonials
Read some of the testimonials from recent events and see why so many couples choose our distinguished and conveniently located wedding venues in Denver for their big day."The bottom line is that we were thrilled with you and everyone else at the JW Marriott who made Alex and Brittany's wedding reception so perfect. From day one, you and Leorah were on top of things and made me feel very confident that the event would go well. I know you learned quickly that I was a double-checking detail freak, and you never made me feel bad about that. Believe it or not, I was incredibly relaxed compared to my usual planning self because of my faith in you!
Every single aspect of our events and their set-up and execution was just right. The reception set-up went so well and so quickly that by the time I went upstairs to get dressed, I was feeling calm and secure. When our guests arrived for both the outdoor cocktail hour and the dinner and dancing, I know they thought everything was beautiful. Again, I was pretty much able to just be a guest - unworried about the schedule and any other evening details, thanks to Yuliya and the other staff.
People said the food was delicious! I only managed to get a quick bao bun and a skewer myself (both were great), but I heard raves about the salad bar and both of the other stations. I know it was Mulberries who made the cake, but you contracted with them for us, and I have to say almost every guest said they'd never had such tasty wedding cake.
What else? The list really does go on ... the front desk staff was always helpful (especially George? - who remembered me and was attentive to all), and the young man from Cleveland on Sunday morning who tracked down our decorations and was able to give Jeff and me a a few other family members a late check-out, and many others. As already mentioned, Yuliya ran the reception event like a pro (we left her and her staff a tip at the front desk on Sunday and hope she got it). Every person at Social Fare was incredibly nice. The entire JW staff was excellent, and we could not be happier we chose a Marriott for our event.
Meanwhile, thank you a thousand times for all your help. I am still glowing about the weekend and wish all my kids had a Denver connection so they could get married there, too!
- Lexie, Wedding September 2018The staff at the JW Marriott went above and beyond to ensure that our wedding reception (and all of the days leading up to it!) went seamlessly.
The venue was gorgeous - the ballroom and the patio were even more beautiful than anticipated! The food was phenomenal - I received comments that it was some of the best food our guests had ever had at a wedding.
The bridal suite was perfect for getting ready with my bridesmaids and I wish I had even more time to spend in the suite!
I would absolutely work with the JW Marriott to plan more events in the future.
- Emily, Wedding August 2018There are not enough words to describe how AMAZING Leorah and Lindsey are. They accommodated EVERY need and made sure that my husband and I had the brunch reception of our dreams. From the customized menu, to the specialty cocktail - which everyone loved! - to the exact look and feel I was going for these ladies are on it! The staff was also great - keeping everything running smoothly and calmly. Planning a wedding is something I never want to do again, but if I had to, I would have to have Leorah and Lindsey on my team again. Thank you!!
- Jazmyn, Wedding September 2017
"We honestly could not have been more pleased or happy with our wedding! It was absolutely perfect, wouldn't have changed a thing. The ENTIRE staff at the JW was amazing, and all our guests said so too! We are so thankful to have had our wedding at the JW! Thank you so much for all your help - it was truly our dream come true!"
- Whitney, Wedding July 2017"I cannot thank you enough for making this such a wonderful experience, thank you for your expertise and excellent communication! Our guests were so well taken care of and had the time of their lives!
We are so glad we picked JW Marriott cherry creek as our main hub- everything went so smoothly and was beautiful!"
- Blake, Wedding July 2017
"We recently got married and set up a room block at JW Marriott Cherry Creek, and we're SO glad we did! Our guests had easy access (walkable) to the very best restaurants, shopping, and exploring which helped keep them self-sufficient! The staff, especially Leorah Young and Lindsey O'Neil, were incredibly helpful, kind, easy to work with and communicated exceptionally well. We also decided to have our rehearsal dinner at the JW- the food was delicious, drinks were abundant, and the staff even happily moved our entire party up to the Deck as soon as the rain stopped (and the backup room itself was a great space.) We highly recommend staying at the JW Cherry Creek and/or using it for an event! Leorah and Lindsey were an absolute pleasure to work with and made the whole process that much easier, which is indispensable when planning a wedding! They both took the time to get to know us and catered to our every need. Our guests continue to talk about what a nice hotel it was, and what a great time they had (plus great views!). The valet were also very friendly, swift, and responsible and always greeted us with a smile!!"
- Katie, Rehearsal Dinner July 2018"The team at the JW knocked it out of the park for us. The party was perfect, the food was great and they even arranged to have the weather cooperate ;-)"
-Peggy, Engagement Party June 2017
"Our wedding was amazing! Everything went so smooth, the staff was awesome, from the day we got there. Thank you to you and your team!! Everyone had a great time!:)"
- Lindsey, Wedding May 2017
"The JW was so kind and amazing to us. Thank you for all your help!"
-Adrianna, Wedding May 2017
"I want to reiterate my thank you and compliments. Lindsey is so poised, professional, warm and capable. Thank you for working with us; solving problems as they came up; giving us your attention to details when needed; being reliable and providing the quality in all that we hoped for in having this memorable occasion at the JW. A place is only as good as the people and you guys are stars. The AV guy and your lead catering staff person (sorry, the names are eluding me) were terrific on the night of…a huge thank you to them and their staff who were really great."
-Sharon, Bar Mitzvah May 2017"We had a wonderful weekend and we thought the Friday night dinner was excellent. Everything was as promised and you and the rest of the JW staff deserve the credit. Our guests had nothing but good things to say about their stay and we had a wonderful stay as well."
- Jason, Rehearsal Dinner April 2017"We had a wonderful weekend and all your staff was amazing. Truly."
- Laura, Bat Mitzvah March 2017
"I cannot thank Lindsey and the entire JW staff enough for making her day so special. Everything was run like clockwork and I'm so thankful for your team."
- Kristen, Birthday Party March 2017
"Thank you for such an amazing venue! We had the best wedding and loved every minute of it! Thanks for all your support and help during the process! We love you both very much!"
- Jori, April 30, 2016"Thank you SO much for all your help with the event yesterday. I was blown-away and completely impressed with EVERY SINGLE PERSON at JW who I interacted with yesterday. Literally from the moment I walked in, to laughing with the valet staff as I departed for the evening - each person left a fabulous impression. From the chefs, events staff, managers, every single person treated our group with the utmost respect, kindness and professionalism. As you are aware, WeddingWire believes so strongly in reviews. As someone who oversees a team, I can't tell you how much I believe in the value of feedback. I can say I'll be recommending your hotel and event space to friends, out-of-towners and family. Please tell everyone at the JW thank you for their help and incredible service. Kudos to everyone!"
-Lee Hagen with WeddingWire, April 13, 2016
"We loved everything about the wedding & it was everything we had hoped for & more. Thank you, Leorah (Social Catering Sales Manager), with all my heart for not only your excellence in service, but your loving patience & help."
-Natalie, December 6, 2015
"There are literally no words that can adequately describe just how thankful Danny and I are for having the honor and privilege of working with you (Lindsey, Catering Event Manager) this past year. You truly made our dreams come true this weekend (choking up as I type this!). Your calm demeanor, warm energy and impeccable attention to detail made our night BEYOND perfect. Every single element was so special and you and the JW Marriott staff are absolutely incredible. We know you and many staff went outside your regular responsibilities to make our night amazing and we appreciate that so very much.
So many friends warned be about things going wrong and having to go with the flow but we must have truly had an exceptional night because literally every single thing was perfect and fit together and flowed so well. The unexpected touches of the outstanding table designs and the beautiful cards and the indefatigable attention from the servers made us feel like royalty the entire day. Please pass along our thanks and appreciation to everyone who helped put the whole thing together. Our friends and family RAVED to us all day today and last night about how beautiful the room looked and how DELICIOUS the food was - we obviously completely agree!
It was easy, seamless, magical, meaningful, emotional and just gorgeous. Leorah (Social Catering Sales Manager), you are an exceptional professional with such a warm and friendly energy and we knew from our first meeting we could trust you completely to put together an incredible night for us. Lindsey, you are so incredibly kind and funny and so sweet and I will miss seeing you regularly! You are an exceptional professional and are amazing at reading and responding to a large variety of personalities, priorities and energies.
Thank you both for creating a perfect experience that ushered us into this next big chapter. With all our gratitude, appreciation and love,"
- Emily, December 19, 2015
"Your attention to detail and service are deeply appreciated in making Mia's Bat Mitzvah celebration so memorable.
The party was joyous and abounded with great energy all evening. Thanks to the entire staff of the JW Marriott; to Leorah, Lindsey and Michael for being on site and keeping everything running smoothly. It was a pleasure and an honor working with all of you!"
-Walli Richardson, Event Planner, October 24, 2015
To celebrate in style, please contact our Senior Catering Sales Manager, Leorah Young
, or by calling 303.253.3092